About Patricia Houlihan - Personal Real Estate Corporation
Patricia is a third generation Realtor®, born and raised in Vancouver. She has been monitoring and analyzing the real estate market in the Lower Mainland for most of her life. She has a Law degree and a Bachelor of Arts degree and she has practiced law for over twenty years, working for Canada's largest law firm, a prominent non-governmental law firm and most recently running her own law firm. Her career background has allowed her to develop a high level of professionalism and an ethical, client-focused approach to doing business.
Through her career Patricia has done work for some of the country's top commercial and residential developers. She has also been buying, renovating and selling residential properties for over fifteen years. She is the first certified Ecobroker in BC and one of a small group of Realtors® who have attained the designation of Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist-a level of education and experience which assists in marketing all of her properties. Since beginning a full time real estate career, she has consistently been ranked as one of the top 100 Realtors® in Greater Vancouver ranking as high as #32 out of over 12,000 Realtors® in 2012.
Patricia is the mother of two children and a frequent community volunteer. As a former triathlete, Patricia has completed Ironman Canada and qualified twice for Canada's national triathlon team to attend the World Triathlon Championships in Mexico and Hawaii. Patricia applies this energy to achieving her clients' objectives while exceeding their service expectations. She loves her work and it shows in her results!
AWARDS AND DESIGNATIONS:
- #1 Agent in Canada, Coldwell Banker International
- President’s Club Member 2012, 2014 (Top 1% of REALTORS® in Greater Vancouver)
- MLS Medallion Club (top 2-10% of all Greater Vancouver REALTORS®) since 2005
- Top Individual Realtor (annually) at Macdonald Realty and consistent recipient of Award of Excellence
- Certified Ecobroker; Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist; Million Dollar Guild
- Canadian Legal Expert Directory, listed as a leading practitioner in Western Canada, one of the most repeatedly recommended lawyers in British Columbia.
- Environment BC Certificate of Appreciation, Environmental Management Branch Appreciation Award.
- Environmental Excellence in the Business Award, March 2002, sponsored by Toyota, IBM and others.
- Bachelor of Laws; Bachelor of Arts
- Pursuit of Excellence Series
- Mediation Certification Justice Institute of B.C.
- Ongoing Real Estate service and marketing coaching RRI and Buffini and Company
- Annual courses in real estate and marketing
- Globe and Mail: Full page feature article on 2 of Patricia’s listings (unpaid content); Done Deal - several properties listed by Patricia have been written about. Riding out the Housing Market by Kathy Flaxman.
- The Real Estate Channel: interviews on Living Green and Real Estate Sales
- Canadian Lawyer Magazine: Cover Story on Patricia’s law practice
- Yaletown Magazine: Article on Investing in a Green Condo Can Put Money in Your Pocket
- Vancouver Living: The Spotlight on Real Estate
- Courier Newspaper
- Vancouver Observer: Various articles on Real Estate
- National Chair and executive member, Canadian Bar Association National Environmental Law Section
- Editorial Board member of several environmental law publications
- Past Board Member, Canadian Diabetes Association
- Miscellaneous volunteer work at youth services and at triathlon events
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS:
- Patricia has published on real estate, law, and health/fitness and is a frequent speaker at conferences addressing issues on real estate and on law.